Welcome to the Magnificent Exploration of Sugar!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope my sweet science inspires your every taste bud! Some recipes are traditional, while some are uniquely designed in my kitchen studio. I'll share with you pictures of everything I design and commentaries on each delicious process. If you prefer to leave sweet science to the experts, send me an inquiry [chara.stevenson@yahoo.com] and I can work with you to create a Sweet Contemporary design for your most special events!


***Coming soon... Sweet Contemporary will be expanding to event planning!***

Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Tickets for California Sunshine!

Tomorrow morning, very early, Josiah and I will be venturing off into the sunrise to arrive in San Diego where we will visit our long lost loved ones! We are happily anticipating our time spent with my brother, Josh, his wife, Chrissy, and their three children, Blaine, Tessa & Jackson (with one on the way!). Josiah is gearing up for some amazing adventures with his cousins, and thankfully he is jumbled in with all of their ages just perfectly! I cannot wait to experience the 6.5 hour flight with my very curious, adventurous & sometimes cranky, toddler. :)

While we're in California, we'll also be spending a lot of time with Josh (Stevenson) who is there for training during the entire month of February. We miss him bunches & cannot wait to see him! Josiah has asked every evening, "Where did Daddy go?" For the first few days, he insisted, "Daddy went to the Doctor." Hmmm...?

I'll post pictures & notes soon of the most recent Sweet Contemporary designs & updates. Stay tuned & Live Sweetly!

1 comment: